GRIEF RELIEF WORKSHOP
The Grief Relief Workshop is an 8hr presentation that provides the emotional, physical, spiritual, and intellectual tool set required to recover from loss for:
- Individuals & Organizations
The Psychological Debriefing Services provide ON SITE critical incident stress management (CISM) to schools, businesses, first responders, emergency personnel, organizations or communities that have been exposed to traumatic events such as disasters, child suicide, car accidents, abuse, war, acts of violence or terrorism.
NEED A GUEST SPEAKER?
- Grief and/or Relationship Recovery
- Emotional Survival & Self-Care
- Stress Management & PTSD
- Women's Empowerment
- Motivational/Inspirational Topics
- Keynotes = $3,500
- Breakouts = $2,500
- Presentations (60-90 min) = $500
* Fees exclusive of hotel and travel expenses.
** Workbook and handouts are included.
BOOKING REQUEST FORM
You can contact Marsha between 9am-5pm at 918-698-4424. She will reply within 24 hours.