Read What People Are Saying About Marsha
The following unsolicited testimonials were received from Marsha's two day presentation at the Bi-Annual Oklahoma Drug & Alcohol Professional Counselors Association (ODAPCA) April 2014.
- "Bigger room needed! Marsha is ADORABLE! Her "knowledge" of grief through the "school of hard knocks" is a refreshing reminder of how information is human/life universal."
- "Marsha was refreshing. Upbeat on such a powerful subject."
- "Real person!"
- "Excellent presentation"
- "GOOD COMMON SENSE!"
- "Awesome! Would like to follow this presenter and sponge all her knowledge!"
- "Excellent! Keep up the good work! The presenter was very good! Presenter is informatively fun!"
- "LOVE HER! Real information. A real person."
- "The best training I have been to in a long time."
- "Thank you so much!"
- "Real and refreshing. A relational speaker-connects well with heart in self and others"
- "Grief presentation was highlight of conference."
- "Great! Wish it had been longer!"
- "Lovely speaker - very motivating!"
- "Good thing this presentation is offered twice. It was packed but good!"